Online Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. While we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the personal information you entrusted us, we do have quality technical safeguards in place designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
When we are blessed with success, it is our duty to walk in wisdom and plan our course for making the best of it.
This Online Privacy Statement sets the standard on how we process any personal information that we may collect about you when you visit our site.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and process your personal information through any of the following:
- Information that you voluntarily give us by filling out our forms or by corresponding with us through any channel, such as but not limited to, electronic communications, login credentials, having a business relationship with us or marketing preferences.
- If you provide us with a third party's personal information, you represent and warrant that you have their permission to do so. They may unsubscribe from any future communication following the link provided in the initial message or by contacting email@example.com.
- Please take note that our websites may also contain links to sites of third parties who are not affiliated to us. If you access such third-party websites by clicking on such links, we are not responsible for the way in which they process your personal information.
USAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for operating, delivering, improving, and customizing our website and solutions, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and other legitimate purposes such as, to update you on relevant solutions or services that may transcend your business or to respond to your requests for information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information, as may be necessary, for various reasons but not necessarily limited to the following:
- To our affiliates and principal partners;
- To service providers who host our web services or other IT systems that hold or process your information on our behalf, under conditions of confidentiality;
- To competent regulatory agencies or litigation counterparties where we are required by law to disclose.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may delete your personal information on any of the following non-exclusive grounds:
- We no longer need it;
- We have reason to believe that your personal information we hold is inaccurate, misleading or false;
- You revoked your consent to our processing of your information.
You have the right to deny our use of your personal information. You also have the right to require us to delete your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us through the details below.
We request you not send to or share with us your race, ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background, or any sensitive personal information.
We may modify this policy from time to time as may be desired or required. No notice will be advanced, and you are advised to regularly review this policy in order to refresh yourself and identify any changes.
Trends Group, Inc., Data Privacy Council
23rd Floor Trafalgar Plaza
105 H.V. Dela Costa Street
Salcedo Village, Makati